New Ukulele store opens in Haleiwa, North shore Oahu Hawaii

Thanks Mike. Good job. No walker? You stay safe now. ok?

Looks great! Thanks for the video Mike!

Thanks for the heads-up and the video. One more destination next time I'm on Oahu. Glad to see you're up and about, Mike!

Thanks Mike, great looking shop (and good to see you doing so well!). Man! I miss Hawai'i!

Haleiwa rocks the bells. Best little town on Oahu, esp. when the Pipe is blowing. Thanks for the great video, Mike.

I can see next time I'm swinging through town for shave ice and to get my back cracked at Tsutsui's, I can grab a quick Kamaka.

Good to see you again, and hear you! Also nice to SEE you in the window reflection! What a great store!!!!! I am just about to go to travelocity and book a ticket!
Cheers,
Skottoman

Haleiwa rocks the bells. Best little town on Oahu, esp. when the Pipe is blowing. Thanks for the great video, Mike.

I can see next time I'm swinging through town for shave ice and to get my back cracked at Tsutsui's, I can grab a quick Kamaka.

... as you do, when you live in Hawaii. Can someone solve the world's geography problems and make Hawaii closer? It's so awesome to see MGM back! :D

MGM, Nice to hear your voice and see that you are up and around. You still a big prime mover, bruddah.
Alan

Hi Mike. Good to see you in the reflection and hear your voice. Great coverage of the new ukulele store. Especially liked looking at all of the new Kamakas and the new Kamaka case.

I lived in Waialua for years, worked in Wahiawa. Loved the North Shore, especially early morning. Fond memories...

Good to see you Up and about Mike.

The Islands look so good right now as I look out my snow filled window,
Thanks for the video MGM never seen so many ukuleles together.

Top Bottom