Concert Kala Solid Cedar Top + Koa Back & Sides: Model: KA KCG CT +Upgrades

mr moonlight

Reaction score
Concert Kala Solid Cedar Top + Koa Back & Sides: Model: KA KCG CT +Upgrades <SOLD>

New lower price!! Asking $230 + Shipping.

I'm ready to part with my Solid Cedar Top + Koa Back and Sides Kala Concert sized uke. There are a couple of upgrades. It has Gotoh tuners and a mineralized walrus tusk saddle that total to about $70 extra. Also included is a uke crazy case and a set of D'Addario pro arte standard strings plus an extra wound Low G. The uke is currently set up for low G, but you can string it up standard if you like. It's in great condition with only a few slight marks that I tried to capture in one of the images. Otherwise it looks pretty close to brand new. I really haven't played it much since I prefer the Tenor size.

Here's what it goes for new without any upgrades:
http://www.theukulelesite.com/ukulelemarket/ka-kcg-ct-concert-gloss-cedarkoa-ukulele-package

Here's the tuners on it.
http://www.hanalimastore.com/servlet/the-12/Gotoh-SG381-Mini-Tuners/Detail

I prefer only to ship within the U.S. The reason being that shipping Fossilized Walrus Tusk requires a $100 permit for it to go through international mail. Otherwise I can always just swap out the saddle.

_MG_9636c.jpg_MG_9640c.jpg_MG_9642c.jpg_MG_9643c.jpg_MG_9645c.jpg

Last edited:
Cool. Mineralized walrus tusk saddle. That is just fun to say outloud. Nifty uke.

I've got the Tenor version of that uke - and the sound is very sweet. (Got it from MGM 11 months ago.)

I would recommend it to anyone.

-Kurt​

I've got the Tenor version of that uke - and the sound is very sweet. (Got it from MGM 11 months ago.)

I would recommend it to anyone.

-Kurt​
I also have the tenor version. I liked the way it sounded so much that when I went for a concert size, I went with the same uke. Good solid uke, the new saddle improved the sound a bit and the Gotoh tuners definitely keep it in tune better not to mention being quite a bit smoother. I got it from MGM in April, but it just hasn't gotten enough play to justify keeping it since all I play is my Tenor.

Last edited:
SALE PENDING.

Please check your inbox.

I just sent you an offer.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Top Bottom