My new ukulele!

Reaction score
This is my new ukulele! It's a Cordoba 15CM and I can't wait to get it signed by Jake Shimabukuro! My ukulele is untuned right now. Maybe I'll post a review when it's tuned which will take a while. Curse you lazyness!

11 - 1.jpg

Doesn't Jake's Hancock give you magical ukulele powers?..Just kidding..Maybe he just likes Jake as most uke players do...Just a guess..I could be wrong.

If I was Jake, I would feel really uncomfortable signing other peoples' musical instruments. Unless it was a banjo-uke head, which is replaceable

:stop:someone might think it's JS's and demand you send it back to him....just sayin:uhoh:

This is my new ukulele! It's a Cordoba 15CM and I can't wait to get it signed by Jake Shimabukuro! My ukulele is untuned right now. Maybe I'll post a review when it's tuned which will take a while. Curse you lazyness!

View attachment 30012

I get it. Jake has signed 2 ukuleles for me. He hasn't signed my Moore Bettahs, but I had him play it. Alas, his skills did not transfer over to me.

Why is it taking so long to get it tuned? Even if the strings haven't settled yet, you should still be able to at least bang out a few notes before they fall out.

Why is it taking so long to get it tuned? Even if the strings haven't settled yet, you should still be able to at least bang out a few notes before they fall out.

Extreme laziness?!?!?!

Why would you want Jake to sign it? I don't understand.

Jake is a Famous Ukulele SuperStar!

Some people like to have Superstars sign things, too remember the time they met each other or to remember a special concert or event.

Last edited:
Top Bottom