Total Frets 17
Frets to Body 14
Waist 5"
Upper Bout 6"
Lower Bout 8"
Body 10 15/16"
Body Depth 2 1/8"
MSRP - $175.00

My concert arrived a few weeks ago, well packed and in perfect condition. I was pleasantly surprised at the beautiful grain reminiscent of the grain on my mid-70s Kamaka soprano. The finish is a flawless 'open pore' gloss, again much like my Kamaka.

The uke arrived perfectly setup. I was at first a bit hesitant about the rosewood nut and saddle but the tone is great and the intonation is spot on. It has that koa-like tone I was looking for, bright and airy. The neck is a very comfortable shape a bit shallower than my Mainland. There is no binding and the fit is perfect. If I must include any negatives, it's that the grain pattern has a few minor cosmetic imperfections but really doesn't effect the overall beauty of the instrument. The included bag is adequate but I am using a Lanikai hard case which fits perfectly and offers better protection.

For a solid acacia ukulele, I can't see finding a better bang for the buck.

I couldn't be happier with the instrument and the great customer service I received from Jason. So much so I considering buying one of the pineapple sopranos when they become available.

Attachments

• PiliKoKoBody.jpg
    PiliKoKoBody.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 92
  • PiliKoKoBack.jpg
    PiliKoKoBack.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 69
  • PiliKoKoHead.jpg
    PiliKoKoHead.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Congrats on the KPK. I have a standard concert and a deluxe tenor, both from Jason..great guy to deal with.

Top Bottom