MGMJ and da old fart crew

MGM

Reaction score
Last edited:
Aloha Mike,
Sounds awesome brah, Glad to see you doing better in your health, and getting back to playing the uke..Mahalo Nui...Malama Pono..

Beautiful stuff, Mike, you guys sound great..... i bought my uke from you back in April and the videos from you and your old crew were a big part of my introduction to the instrument. Nice to see you getting back in the saddle......

Great job, Mike. Nice to see you hobbling around again. How about a video series covering the various Oahu ukulele factories?

So nice to see the MGM Crew back in action.

Thanks Guys

Absolutely wonderful. Mike!

Great to see you making music again!

-Kurt​

Hey Mike, good stuff. Enjoyed it. I'm the guy who bought the Big Island tennor from you about a month ago. Now, THAT is some good stuff. Couldn't be happier - love it. Thanks and take care. Rocky

You guys sound great. Nice island sounds from you guys. Mike - you look terrific! Glad to see you feeling well...

Nice vid brother Mike, wishing you good health and many blessings from Tassie! :)

Will add that it is great to see you making music again Mike.... The best action I have ever played was set by you, hoping your darn health will let you stay around a long time to do that again :)

Top Bottom