WTB: Solid Koa Tenor

ukulelearp

Reaction score
I'm looking for a solid Koa tenor. Not terribly picky about the brand. I really like the Big Island tenors, if anybody's looking to sell. I've got a budget of about $700. Let me know!

Thanks!

I'm looking for a solid Koa tenor. Not terribly picky about the brand. I really like the Big Island tenors, if anybody's looking to sell. I've got a budget of about $700. Let me know!

Thanks!

Check out Mele ukuleles. Great ukes that fit in your price range.

Hi,
I have a Loprinzi Tenor in solid Koa with deluxe hard case that is as new and only a few months old, rarely played. I can supply it with a deluxe hard case by Ko'olau in new condition for $700 delivered conus. It is the AK-T model, satin finish. I have $800 invested in it and I purchased it new in August. I bought it on impulse and now I need the money for a Kepasa Gypsy Rose Tenor I am ordering.
It plays great, if you are interested I can send you high res pics and a sound sample. Just e-mail me "bobmyers@tampabay.rr.com" if you are interested.
Thanks ,
Bob

Hi,
I have a Loprinzi Tenor in solid Koa with deluxe hard case that is as new and only a few months old, rarely played. I can supply it with a deluxe hard case by Ko'olau in new condition for $700 delivered conus. It is the AK-T model, satin finish. I have $800 invested in it and I purchased it new in August. I bought it on impulse and now I need the money for a Kepasa Gypsy Rose Tenor I am ordering.
It plays great, if you are interested I can send you high res pics and a sound sample. Just e-mail me "bobmyers@tampabay.rr.com" if you are interested.
Thanks ,
Bob

That is a good uke. I love Loprinzi ukes.

Thanks!
Bounty Music (www.ukes.com) has a Big Island traditional tenor listed for $599.99.

Hi
Are u still looking for this uke , I have one which I just bought a monht ago , reason wants to sell it is I realized that my fingers are bit too small for tenor , and I'm more comfortable playing the concert n soprano .. There's some pics under "new member introductions" thread under my name......let me know

Top Bottom