New ukadelics in the works?

Gadzukes!

Reaction score
I was one of the winners of the Kala Ukadelic design contest, where I submitted about 6 different designs. They picked one of the designs, but they also indicated that they may have plans to use some of the other designs in the future. I'm reading into it, but I got the impression that they may actually be offering something new in the Ukadelic line. I wonder if there may be additional sizes in the offing? I bet tenor Ukadelics would be popular.

I was one of the winners of the Kala Ukadelic design contest, where I submitted about 6 different designs. They picked one of the designs, but they also indicated that they may have plans to use some of the other designs in the future. I'm reading into it, but I got the impression that they may actually be offering something new in the Ukadelic line. I wonder if there may be additional sizes in the offing? I bet tenor Ukadelics would be popular.

I will ask, but I would expec that they will announce new stuff at NAMM in January. If I don't get an answer I will press them when I see them at NAMM

Top Bottom