Paging Miss Mim

AC Baltimore

Reaction score
I have tried to tweet, email and ebay message Mim with no response. Is she ok? email working?

If you see this mim pls shoot me an email aubreyc@sprint.blackberry.net or give me a call 443 768 7624. I am trying to grab a uke from you.

Thanks,
aubrey

I saw her in Tampa a couple of weeks ago. She's been getting out of the ice cream business to focus on ukuleles full time. If I had to guess I'd say she's busy getting her new shop set-up, I know she's also a busy mom. Keep trying.

Did you try the Mim signal? I'll try for you.

Hahaha! Thanks Ramon. Mike was right, the transfer to doing ukes full time has taken a lot longer than I expected. I thought the paperwork would be over with... NOPE... there is paperwork to CLOSE a business. Haha! And I seriously have 450 ukes, but it takes a lot longer to put them on-line than one would think. So I have been fielding a lot of "do you have?" calls where i have to pull stock, take pictures, and what not when usually I can say "it is all on ebay"

Side note... better deals can always be given over the phone or through e-mail. So, please never hesitate to call or e-mail. UU PM is good too... BUT... it is harder to keep track of inquiries so mimontheuke at AOL dot com is always the best!!!

The point... I am calling you now :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom