Singapore Uke Clubs

sugengshi

Reaction score
Hi All. I am an newbie Uker from Singapore, have been learning and playing Ukulele for about a month. Getting addicted day by day.
I have been looking around the forum searching for people playing Ukulele staying in Singapore. I saw a few, contacted them but have not had the luck to connect. I believe there must be a place where all the people are hiding and jamming away happily. :D

My intention of posting this is to find if there are existing clubs I can join & contribute. If not, I am interested in meeting up with like-minded people to explore what we can do in this small island country of Singapore. :D

Let's discuss in this forum or you can send me PM.

Looking forward. :D

Hey guys, just sent you an email about starting up an acoustic club in the west... let me know what you think

Hi Terence,

Somewhere near the centre would be preferred as I am staying in North. :D

Regards,
Sugeng

i stay in the north-east. would be nice if we could meet up for abit :)

Hi all S'poreans!

Newbie looking for first ukulele reporting!

Staying in north-east region too

Cheers

Uke in Spore

Some churches have Uke groups and there used to have one group at Bishan community centre. Jurong country club I believe also has a Uke group. Message me if u are interested in joining a church group

Central, ok, let me try to find a good location!

Terence

Hi All. I am an newbie Uker from Singapore, have been learning and playing Ukulele for about a month. Getting addicted day by day.
I have been looking around the forum searching for people playing Ukulele staying in Singapore. I saw a few, contacted them but have not had the luck to connect. I believe there must be a place where all the people are hiding and jamming away happily. :D

My intention of posting this is to find if there are existing clubs I can join & contribute. If not, I am interested in meeting up with like-minded people to explore what we can do in this small island country of Singapore. :D

Let's discuss in this forum or you can send me PM.

Looking forward. :D

Let's gather in Johor Bahru! :D

Hi guys, how about Novena or China town, have been scouting 2 possible locations...

One more north Uker here! And a few more I know who are not in the forums yet. :)

Hi sugengshi, thanks for the compliment. :) Contracted UAS. LOL... and a few more on the way. ;)

Hi sugengshi, thanks for the compliment. :) Contracted UAS. LOL... and a few more on the way. ;)

I have stopped my UAS for now. Consolidating my money so that I can get a better Uke. I'm going to Hawaii in Oct, maybe I'll get a "K-branded" Uke there.

:drool:

I have stopped my UAS for now. Consolidating my money so that I can get a better Uke. I'm going to Hawaii in Oct, maybe I'll get a "K-branded" Uke there.

:drool:

I'm heading there next month! Not good news for the wallet, but definitely good news to the fellow ukes back home. They will have new friends. ;)

okay, so can someone finalize everything? Novena sounds good for me too, btw.

Top Bottom