Low End Strut

drbekken

Reaction score
http://youtu.be/6nGecMfNgvw

A little bit of baritone here...low end in every way. I'll pass the thing on to my thirteen-year-old son, who wants an introduction to guitar playing, but finds the guitar fretboard too big for his left hand, which was severed in an accident a few years back.

I liked it as always. Sorry about your sons accident.

Loved it ! Real smooth playing and love that baritone sound.

Maybe your son could learn to play left handed ?

Last edited:
beautifully played doc...smooth, cool and yummy like a banana sundae on a hot summer afternoon :)

Last edited:
Stan - the name is 'Savannah', but yes, it looks exactly like a 'Rogue', so it's probably just the same instrument for a different market. The sound is kinda lo-fi funky. I like it a lot.

Stan - the name is 'Savannah', but yes, it looks exactly like a 'Rogue', so it's probably just the same instrument for a different market. The sound is kinda lo-fi funky. I like it a lot.
Aloha Doc,
I drop tune mine...for fingerpicking to give it a deep warm sound....C#-40, F+50, A+30, D +30 not sure the scale is the same though..try it...might work

My god man- this is BRILLIANT. You were certainly made for the Baritone, but yeah, give it to your son. Than buy yourself another because this is gold.

Top Bottom