"My Canary Has Circles Under His Eyes"

Thanks alot. Just starting to wind down at work and get ready for the weekend. That was a great start.

Have super weekend

Aloha Eugene,
wow that was awesome...sounds like you got a touch of Elvis in there...mate...loved it... gotta learn how to use sound cloud..ha ha

Terrific, jon - I've always loved that one! :)

Roberta

Love this tune, and you did it right mate- sounds fabulous! One of Mel's favorites to play as well (well, not quite like you did it :) )

Missed this one yesterday, Jon..... another gem, my friend. Excellent lead playing, especially near the end. That's a great tune, thanks for introducing me to it...... keep em coming....

Just caught this...

Brilliant!

Chris

P.S. How many people including myself are now searching the internet for lyrics and more info on this song?

Last edited:
Just caught this...

Brilliant!

Chris

P.S. How many people including myself are now searching the internet for lyrics and more info on this song?

That would be me as well, I found several links to music for this song, but nothing that sounds right. Maybe Eugene would be kind enough to post chords he used in this song?

aah fellas, can do that most certainly..here ya go!!!
http://www.scorpex.net/Uke/

just scroll down the page and click the link...the songs are in alphabetical order. Also, I should say this is probably the best uke website out there purely for song chords, it's just amazing how much stuff is there. Richard is a member here too!!!!

Thanks! I spend so much time on this site already, not sure how I didnt see it before! It is the best site on the net for songs hands down.....

Regarding my earlier post about finding the lyrics and looking up this song which I didn't know before...our friend Eugine has been very creative here with the lyrics and tempo of the song...Something I failed to appreciate before,

Chris

Top Bottom