Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Charmin Ultra Strong

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • other: please state

Votes: 9 24.3%

• Total voters
H

Hippie Dribble

well folks, it's about time we really answered the big questions on UU...

just who is JS's prefered sanitary supplier?

Last edited:
hmmm...sorry folks...guess it wasn't as funny as I first thought...was just poking fun at the countless 'Jake' threads on Uke Talk today...oh well, we live and (hopefully) learn :eek:

hmmm...sorry folks...guess it wasn't as funny as I first thought...was just poking fun at the countless 'Jake' threads on Uke Talk today...oh well, we live and (hopefully) learn :eek:
I know, you are just jealous becoz you can't make it to his show... same here, same same..

Had a good laugh....ha ha.... okay Toilet Paper?? do you fold or are you a crumpler??
crumpler mate, only way to go...more surface area he he

don't encourage me Stan , I already dug the hole :eek:

Hey Eugene,
he he.....if you fold, you might get a second wipe...oh shoots

Bruddah I beg to differ...however we need to continue this conversation by way of PMs he he :stop::eek::biglaugh:

yes mate, we certainly must deodorise this pungent predicament :uhoh:
:deadhorse:

ew...I suddenly feel all squeamish LOL!!! A shower for your bum...who'd have thought it?
Don't knock it til you've tried it! They also have versions that will lift the seat cover up, have a built in dryer, seat warmer and play music for you at various volumes depending on your requirements. ;)

Don't knock it til you've tried it! They also have versions that will lift the seat cover up, have a built in dryer, seat warmer and play music for you at various volumes depending on your requirements. ;)

oh that's alright then!!! LOL!!!! like the idea of a dryer...wonder what's on the jukebox...do you think it would have encouraging lyrics like in this song

kind of like a musical laxative he he
:rofl::biglaugh:

Wow...this thread takes toilet humor to a whole new level.

That's exactly how I thought you were approaching the topic.

And I vote for the old Elementary School Lowest Bid toilet paper - the kind that still had wood chips in it.

-Kurt​

Top Bottom