New model Kamaka 6 string mint..

Eh, Kamaka stay selling theirs for 1345 wit da new hahdshell case. If was me, I would just pick one up from Kamaka plus you get da warranty. Das just me.

Thanks for posting, Stan. I already have an 8-string, or I might be interested. I've also been burned a few times with private uke sales (although the sellers were always nice enough to undo the sale), so I'd want to be able to inspect a used uke in person before buying. It is a good price for a Kamaka 6-string, though.

Aloha Danny and Mark,
Yeah I thought 750 was a hell of a deal, and since I live close to kamaka, could let them look at it if need be...or sell it for the same price...maybe some deals are too good to be true...
you know some people just never get the knack of playing a 6 or 8 string...and let them go...You never know...Happy Strummings..

That's a great price! It also looks like a pretty one. I just gave a Lili'u to my wife and she has a tough time getting it out of my hands. It will definitely find a home.

Good find Stan.

Auwe! Oh shootz Brah . . . I nevah see da odda price. One of my friends wen pick up one 6 about 4 years ago when he was visiting. Was one Friday night and he wen call us guys (we was Kanikapila at da Grill) and he said "Eh, 795 one good price for one Kamaka 6?" We wen tell em, "Oh yea!" He wen buy 'um from Dan's. My pref is still da 8 string, just sound so full. I like try find one Kamaka, maybe next year or sumting.

Eh Bruddah Danny,
Had one lady last weekend cleanning out here garage in mililani, and found her sons Kamaka 8 string and didn't know what it was worth...she put it for 400.00 .. I tried and it was sold just like that...shoots wait till her son finds out...he he

I wish I was in Hawaii...My sis-in-law lives there but she too afraid to meet strangers to get me a uke!! I always tease my wife cuz her family is not from Waipahu and Ewa Beach where most Filipinos live...She from Waialae Iki. I had to practically beg my sis-in-law to go to Koaloha Factory as she thought that was dangerous part of Oahu!! LOL

Top Bottom