Want a free Moore Bettah (T-shirt that is) ?

garywj

Reaction score
Watch for a post titled FREE T-SHIRT sometime in the next 2 weeks. I will have an XL and L Moore Bettah shirt compliments of Chuck Moore, so there will be 2 posts and 2 winners. The first one to respond to each post will receive the shirt. Postage within the continental US will be covered. If the winner is outside the US, then shipping must be paid by the shirt winner.

Clever boy Gary.

Watch for a post titled FREE T-SHIRT sometime in the next 2 weeks. I will have an XL and L Moore Bettah shirt compliments of Chuck Moore, so there will be 2 posts and 2 winners. The first one to respond to each post will receive the shirt. Postage within the continental US will be covered. If the winner is outside the US, then shipping must be paid by the shirt winner.

what gives Gary...did you buy 2 new Moore Bettah's mate??? :drool:

No. I bought one and Chuck said he would send me 2 t-shirts to give away on UU. I'd like to have one more though :)

Congrats, Gary. Which one did you get?
Love them both but if I had been awake when the NSB tenor became available, might've had to cancel my Kamaka order!:) Last time I was at the computer when Chuck sent the e-mail but didn't have the funds.

The one with the spruce top. I have some spruce top guitars and I love the sound. I assume I will feel the same about the uke.

Sometime in the next two weeks I will be making 2 posts. The title will be FREE T-SHIRT. The first person to respond to the post will receive a Moore Bettah Shirt free of charge, shipping to the lower 48 included. If the winner lives outside the US, they must pay shipping. The first winner will have a choice, L or XL. On the second post, the remaining shirt will be available. These are black Haines Beefy Tees with a large Moore Bettah logo on the back and small name on front.

Congratulations on getting that MB. She is a good looking piece of work (unlike her builder who is just a piece of work...):p

Top Bottom