The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (cover)

Penguinofsorts

Reaction score
Brrr... It's chilly outside, but I muddled through this ones with cold fingers and frozen toes and half of my town showing up at my secluded spot to sit in their warm cars, watch me cuss at my fingers and make me nervous.... And then it started to drizzle a cold, cold drizzle. But, I managed one full take of the song, and that's what you get!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htcuiinOYak&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Lovely!

You play well, and your voice is terrific!

Thanks for the link!

-Kurt​

Very well done, frozen fingers and all. It was fun to watch and a delight to listen to.

Aloha The Devine Miss M,
That was awesome...loved your playing that mya moe and your nice voice...it must be chilly where ever that is...like the changing of the leaves, well not raking them...
I know that is was a beatles song too...what body of water is that behind you....and it's a nice park too..thanks for sharing...Happy Strummings, MM Stan

Thanks, everybody.... This might be one of my favorite songs to play! And Stan, the lake is the largest man made lake in Illinois, Carlyle Lake :)

Wow, I like that, great job.

wow Penguin...just wonderful...there's a great one to add to the 'to learn' list. Great playing and singing mate. :)

Top Bottom