Hal, Dan and Ken

Ken Middleton

Reaction score
Here's a wonderful Van Morrison song that we jam to.

If you don't want to watch it all, skip to end to see what a beautiful place it was. Unfortunately, the main lodge burned down a few days ago.

You'll also see the only person in the audience: a girl emptying the trash.

Thanks to Dan's wife for filming us and to Gerald Ross for making an all too brief appearance.

Last edited:
Definitely NOT a Pig's Ear Ken - enjoyed that! :)

As for the trash emptier - I always like stuff like this in vids - love the whole 'keep it real' thing... I did a vid. for the lad's from Chonkinfeckle and a feller in the audience had a big labrador - the dog made a 'guest appearance' which was great.

:)

As for the trash emptier - I always like stuff like this in vids - love the whole 'keep it real' thing... I did a vid. for the lad's from Chonkinfeckle and a feller in the audience had a big labrador - the dog made a 'guest appearance' which was great.

Thanks muchly.

Wow Ken...Loved that one too..nice jam with friends....that looks like an awesome nad beautiful place by the Sea...you always get to those nice locations....sorry to hear about the structure fire..and hope it was'nt too bad. Hey, the video was freezing up at the beginning for me...luckly the middle to the end went fine..Mahalo...Happy Strummings..MM Stan

Thanks. I too like to keep things real wherever possible.

Top Bottom