Pearl Jam Costa Rica

costaricadave

Reaction score
Going to go see Pearl Jam play in San Jose tonight. Hoping for a couple Uke songs!!

Eddie Vedder and Pearl Jam played here in Brazil two weeks ago and they don't use the ukulele in any song. The tour has only Pearl Jam songs, with the original eletric or acoustic guitar arrangements.

Sorry if I make you a little disappointed

Going to go see Pearl Jam play in San Jose tonight. Hoping for a couple Uke songs!!
Not a pj fan but I love my uke and going to cr in four weeks to surf Puerto Viejo:) Pura Vida

Well....The show was AWESOME! They rocked out 20 years of great songs. BUT...NO UKE came out...Still a great time and cool to see them down here.
@rowjimmytour....Drop me a line if you end up around the Hermosa area. I'll paddle out and catch a few waves with you. I run a boat out of Los Suenos Marina if you decide you want to go fishing.

Dave

Well....The show was AWESOME! They rocked out 20 years of great songs. BUT...NO UKE came out...Still a great time and cool to see them down here.
@rowjimmytour....Drop me a line if you end up around the Hermosa area. I'll paddle out and catch a few waves with you. I run a boat out of Los Suenos Marina if you decide you want to go fishing.

Dave
Glad you had a great time and thanks for the offer but my CR wife has tons of family in Puerto Viejo so we will be spending all/most of the holidays in PV. Very slight chance I might go to Liberia area (witches rock) or Mal Pais area to visit a few brothers of her.

Top Bottom