This is a awesome show

haolejohn
11-20-2011, 12:07 PM
http://www.amctv.com/shows/the-walking-dead

Episode 6 Premieres
Tonight @ 9/8c

This is a awesome show

Yep.. I'll be watching it.
Was filmed in my area. Pretty neat seeing some of the landmarks.

Trinimon
11-20-2011, 12:13 PM
Awesome series! Also started watching Hell on Wheels too. Not bad.

Ukester Brown
12-03-2011, 07:51 AM
I noticed in the picture you posted T-dog is missing. Is this a clue as to what happens when it picks up again in February?

di3f00l
05-12-2012, 10:05 AM
I missed the entire 2nd season so I have to catch up... I'm horrible at keeping up to date.

weerpool
05-12-2012, 10:15 AM
the next season's going to be ridic. new characters and a freakin' prison setting!!!

hoosierhiver
06-09-2012, 03:03 AM
Just bought the 1st season DVD yesterday, got to do my homework for the end of the world ;)

seeso
06-09-2012, 04:01 AM
Just got our first peek at the governor yesterday.

http://m.ign.com/articles/2012/06/07/walking-dead-first-look-at-the-governor

Teek
09-26-2012, 11:46 PM
Old dead thread has risen so I'll ask, WHAT SEASON 2??? I watched them all on Netflix, have I missed a whole season? Do I have to get the graphic novel from the library then? :(

Oh darn I did miss it......I don't have cable, just Netflix and Hulu +.

The Big Kahuna
09-27-2012, 02:35 AM
EDIT: Please do not post links to torrent sites. Thanks.

Drop down to "Walking Dead, The" and hit search. Download and install Utorrent. Sorted

hoosierhiver
09-27-2012, 05:49 AM
I can't believe they got *****, I didn't expect that.

The Big Kahuna
09-27-2012, 06:00 AM
Fake spoiler alert!!!!

seeso
09-27-2012, 06:14 AM
Mike, Teek hasn't seen season 2 yet. You might want to edit your spoiler.

Skitzic
09-27-2012, 08:01 AM
I can't wait for this season. I wonder how close they're going to keep to the comic? I can't see them bumping off that many important people...

Teek
09-27-2012, 12:50 PM
I never mind spoilers, I just don't read the posts if I don't want to know, but thanks Seeso. I did take the character test, I'm T-Dog, so if he got et then that wouldn't surprise me. I sometimes feel there are monsters ripping flesh from my bones.

As an aside I never got to see the last half of the last season of Lost but heard that it was Dallas-esque, so I finally decided to just start over from the beginning, so please don't tell me exactly how that ends. I watch it on my tablet or phone while on the exercycle, and I have to keep pedaling if I want to keep watching. That's the oath I swore to the god of fat to relinquish me.

seeso
09-28-2012, 04:54 AM
I never mind spoilers, I just don't read the posts if I don't want to know, but thanks Seeso. I did take the character test, I'm T-Dog, so if he got et then that wouldn't surprise me. I sometimes feel there are monsters ripping flesh from my bones.

As an aside I never got to see the last half of the last season of Lost but heard that it was Dallas-esque, so I finally decided to just start over from the beginning, so please don't tell me exactly how that ends. I watch it on my tablet or phone while on the exercycle, and I have to keep pedaling if I want to keep watching. That's the oath I swore to the god of fat to relinquish me.

Ha! That's a good idea. Lost is a great ride, I envy you. By the way, the butler didn't do it.

KawaiiAoChou
03-14-2013, 03:11 PM
Is everyone caught up on the show? What do you guys think of how it's playing out? Only 3 episodes left this season, anything you think or want to happen? Compared to the comics, there's a lot that can and may happen yet.

seeso
03-15-2013, 05:55 AM
I'm all caught up. The season had a fantastic start. It lulled a bit since then, but still riveting tv. All I want is for the Governor to die. Don't care who kills him.

Lalz
03-16-2013, 05:20 PM
OMG I just started watching this show and I'm obsessed with it. To the point that when I saw a little girl on the street today slowly chasing pigeons with her hands stretched forward and her mouth open, the first thought that crossed my mind was: "is she about to feed on it?" lol

MathmaticalGlob
03-24-2013, 04:16 AM
I'm all caught up. The season had a fantastic start. It lulled a bit since then, but still riveting tv. All I want is for the Governor to die. Don't care who kills him.

I feel the same way! Only 2 more episodes left of Season 3, so not too long for the Governor to snuff it; unless he makes it to season 4...

Skitzic
04-03-2013, 07:45 AM
No one is talking about the finale yet? WTH?! I HAVE SO MUCH TO SAAAAAYYYYY!!!

haolejohn
04-03-2013, 08:19 AM

I would Tammy, but I haven't seen an episode since Lori gave birth and Carl killed her.

Markr1
04-05-2013, 01:26 AM
I will say I was very disapointed with the way it ended. They hyped it up for a week over this huge finale and then I was like really, I got all psyched up for that.

Skitzic
04-05-2013, 02:24 AM
I will say I was very disapointed with the way it ended. They hyped it up for a week over this huge finale and then I was like really, I got all psyched up for that.

This seems to be a common theme. I can understand why people were disappointed with the 'war', but I rather liked it as a finale. No, there wasn't as much action as the others...but I felt it closed out the season nicely.

seeso
04-05-2013, 05:20 AM
I feel if they ended this season with a big shoot out and many character deaths, people would be saying that it ended just like last season ended.

Stevelele
04-05-2013, 05:52 AM
I found at when watching Talking Dead after the show that I actually know Michonne personally. I totally didn't recognize her, but when one of the actors mentioned Michonne's real name, I realized that I met her several years ago and even hung out with her a few times. She didn't carry a samurai sword back then though.

seeso
04-05-2013, 06:36 AM
I found at when watching Talking Dead after the show that I actually know Michonne personally. I totally didn't recognize her, but when one of the actors mentioned Michonne's real name, I realized that I met her several years ago and even hung out with her a few times. She didn't carry a samurai sword back then though.

Whoa, awesome!

Skitzic
04-07-2013, 02:35 PM
I feel if they ended this season with a big shoot out and many character deaths, people would be saying that it ended just like last season ended.

I wish UU had a like feature!

Skitzic
04-07-2013, 02:36 PM

Right now, you are my favorite person in the world. You coming to UWC? I want to touch your hand. LOL

Stevelele
04-07-2013, 02:44 PM
haha--I'm glad that I'm at least someone's favorite person.

Right now, you are my favorite person in the world. You coming to UWC? I want to touch your hand. LOL

haolejohn
04-07-2013, 02:57 PM

Tammy, I have met a few zombies:)
I have three friends that got to be zombies in season 2.

Lalz
04-11-2013, 08:51 AM
I think it's one of those shows that are best watched all at once or at least several episodes in a row, rather than on a weekly basis. Then the story-arcs have a better pace and you don't get all hyped up by promo trailers about how much actions is going to happen the next week and then nothing happens.

I liked the s3 finale. Glad it didn't end with a full-blown war, that would have been too predictable. The characters' story-arcs closed nicely. Not sure why they chose to all move to that gloomy prison instead of Woodbury though. And I wouldn't mind if we never saw The Governor ever again, what an annoying character!

wickedwahine11
03-30-2014, 06:18 PM
Anyone have thoughts on tonight's season finale?

---------- *SPOILER ALERT* below -----------

I was so worried about Glenn when they had the watch!

seeso
04-01-2014, 11:58 AM
I am a comic book reader, so I wasn't too worried. Although the show has killed other characters that are still alive in the comics, they'd never do that off screen. That's why I'm hopeful for Beth! Where is she? I miss her smile. This season made me like her a lot more.

Which brings me to my next point - I really liked this season. I thought the new show runner did a great job. The story has always been about character more than plot, and this season really delivered on that front. We got to explore some characters that haven't really been explored too much yet. Beth, The Governor, Daryl, they all had great moments, but none more so than Carol. She really broke out this season, and gave a truly amazing performance in "The Grove."

My only gripe with the season was the last line of the last episode. I wish they'd have allowed Rick to say "****ing" instead of "screwing." It would have been cool to see him say a line straight from the comics, and would have ended the season on a much more badass note.

bakechad
04-03-2014, 01:22 PM
I was just glad that there is a decent cliffhanger. I was getting sick of the slow moving episodes with a couple characters each.

Any thoughts on a rescue by Carol? She's the wild card.

wickedwahine11
04-03-2014, 01:29 PM
Beth, The Governor, Daryl, they all had great moments, but none more so than Carol. She really broke out this season, and gave a truly amazing performance in "The Grove."

I was just glad that there is a decent cliffhanger. I was getting sick of the slow moving episodes with a couple characters each.

Wow, that episode with her and Lizzie was really something. I actually don't mind the slower episodes. I like the character development and The Grove was actually one of my favorite episodes the season. Poor Mika, I didn't think she stood a chance when Carol said she was so sweet. Lizzie creeped me out but I was still kind of surprised they actually went there.

After that, the attack on Carl didn't even phase me. I figured if you can execute an 11 year old girl, I guess it isn't that shocking to attack the boy either. Both were probably two of the more traumatizing moments of the season. Just goes to show that the humans (Lizzie, Joe's crew) can be worse than the zombies.

bakechad
04-03-2014, 02:11 PM
The whole Lizzie thing was the most disturbing thing I saw on television since I saw "The Day After" the original night it aired!

With said, it is episodes like that which make the cable shows so much more real than the cheesy network shows.

You are right about the character development, I'm just impatient. This is the only show I regularly watch, so I want things to happen.

Wow, that episode with her and Lizzie was really something. I actually don't mind the slower episodes. I like the character development and The Grove was actually one of my favorite episodes the season. Poor Mika, I didn't think she stood a chance when Carol said she was so sweet. Lizzie creeped me out but I was still kind of surprised they actually went there.

After that, the attack on Carl didn't even phase me. I figured if you can execute an 11 year old girl, I guess it isn't that shocking to attack the boy either. Both were probably two of the more traumatizing moments of the season. Just goes to show that the humans (Lizzie, Joe's crew) can be worse than the zombies.

seeso
04-04-2014, 01:01 PM

I think it's a given that Carol, Tyreese, and maybe even Beth have a hand in the rescue of the gang.

jollyboy
10-29-2015, 01:01 AM
Season 6 Episode 3 - Woah! that was intense.

wickedwahine11
10-29-2015, 08:03 AM
Season 6 Episode 3 - Woah! that was intense.

It sure was.

******SPOILER ALERT ***********

I was so bummed about Glenn, since he and Carol are my favorite characters, but I have heard some people speculate that it was Nicholas being eaten and Glenn is alive.

gyosh
10-29-2015, 08:42 AM
It sure was.

******SPOILER ALERT ***********

I was so bummed about Glenn, since he and Carol are my favorite characters, but I have heard some people spe ulste that it was Nicholas being eaten and Glenn is alive.

If Glenn is dead I'm done with the show.

I loved the bad-ass pizza boy.

RichM
10-29-2015, 08:45 AM
There is compelling evidence available online about Glenn's fate, but I won't share it unless people want to know, because not everybody wants that question answered. :)

jollyboy
10-30-2015, 04:09 AM
I was so bummed about Glenn, since he and Carol are my favorite characters

Carol is such a badass. And she bakes too! :)

Isn't the next episode an extra-long one? That suggests something big and I'm actually wondering what's gonna happen with Rick. It kinda looked like Daryl might have headed off in his direction when he couldn't raise him on the walkie. Still - no one is safe!

jollyboy
11-09-2015, 06:00 AM
"OPEN THE GAAATTTEEESSS!!!" :p

jollyboy
02-16-2016, 05:17 AM
*SPOILERS**SPOILERS*SPOILERS*SPOILERS*SPOILERS
Daryl + RPG = Awesome :)

jollyboy
11-14-2016, 10:53 AM
I'm not digging Negan - he's too much the comic book psycho. He's all blather, rolling eyes and menacing grin. He's kind of boring, 2-dimensional. It seems like the focus will be on how others react to him though so maybe it will be okay. I'm hoping Carol will ride in with the cavalry and kick his ass sooner rather than later, but I guess we're probably gonna be stuck with him for one full season at least.