WTB Concert Pineapple Case & Tenor Ukulele Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Uke

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Anyone have a couple cases for the ukes listed above? I'm sure there are several cases that work so let me know what you have. I will ask you to ship it directly for me to Brad Donaldson. I know the Fremont Concert Rectangular case works but I want something lighter or smaller. The tenor uke is standard and I prefer hardcase for that one. For Pineapple Concert, I'm open to anything except a gig bag.

Shoot me a pm. Thanks

Last edited:
Your getting TWO Brad Donaldsons? Please post pictures when you get them. I am on his build list and so excited. Good luck finding cases.

Anyone have a couple cases for the ukes listed above? I'm sure there are several cases that work so let me know what you have. I will ask you to ship it directly for me to Brad Donaldson. I know the Fremont Concert Rectangular case works but I want something lighter or smaller. The tenor uke is standard. Shoot me a pm. Thanks

Are you looking for a hard shell, or polyfoam tenor case? I can't spare a hard shell, but I have an extra Uke Crazy polyfoam tenor, if you need one.

-Kurt​

I've come to the realization that there is no "perfect" uke so I rather have a few that has my input. The only production uke that I wish I had (AGAIN) is a Sceptre.

I prefer a hard case over the polyfoam cases. I am leaning toward getting the Reunion Blues case for concert and any hard case for the tenor.

I've come to the realization that there is no "perfect" uke so I rather have a few that has my input. The only production uke that I wish I had (AGAIN) is a Sceptre.

I prefer a hard case over the polyfoam cases. I am leaning toward getting the Reunion Blues case for concert and any hard case for the tenor.

I can recommend the Reunion Blues concert case - I currently have my Pineapple Sunday in one & my LoPrinzi tenor in one of their tenor cases. Pineapple cases are hard to come by - would be good to get the exact complete dimensions from Brad to make sure they fit.

I sure thank you for letting me have your sceptre. I love it!!

Hi Mark

I thought you would get the hint and sell it back!! Just Kidding...I plan to get some mojo and pickup a uke directly from Hawaii!!

I have two different hard shell cases, one is a tweed style the other is a black simulated leather, I also have a poly foam as well

This thread is
locked.png
as requested by the OP . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom