PDA

View Full Version : Daily Ukulele November 21st 2011

joeybug
11-20-2011, 10:11 PM
Good Morning Everyone :D

I had a bout of insomnia so spent the night doing the first half to my uni essay and now plan to spend the day doing some videos and Ukulele stuff.

Page: 318
Song: Hush, Little Baby

Inspiration

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep1A5CPp_r0

Enjoy!

Get :music:

roxhum
11-21-2011, 02:49 AM
I didn't realize that song was in the Daily Uke book. I used to sing it to my kids. I played Puff The Magic Dragon for my Granddaughter yesterday. She politely sat through it. I asked if she like it and she said, "NO". Ha ha. Anyway, thanks Joey. You keep getting better and better on the uke.

vanflynn
11-21-2011, 03:29 AM
Well if you can't sleep you might as well be Uking! Thanks for the song.

joeybug
11-21-2011, 10:23 AM
I didn't realize that song was in the Daily Uke book. I used to sing it to my kids. I played Puff The Magic Dragon for my Granddaughter yesterday. She politely sat through it. I asked if she like it and she said, "NO". Ha ha. Anyway, thanks Joey. You keep getting better and better on the uke.

Always glad to help! I have a special video done ready for Thanksgiving and then it's back to my backlog of them :D It's nice to know I'm improving!

Well if you can't sleep you might as well be Uking! Thanks for the song.

You're welcome :D I managed to sleep around 5am then overslept till 8am, then did Uking all day until 4pm then slept till 8:20pm and now am up until late to make sure I sleep through the night and I still have Uking planned! You can never Uke too much!!