Daily Ukulele November 21st 2011

joeybug

Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone :D

I had a bout of insomnia so spent the night doing the first half to my uni essay and now plan to spend the day doing some videos and Ukulele stuff.

Page: 318
Song: Hush, Little Baby

Inspiration

Enjoy!

Get :music:

I didn't realize that song was in the Daily Uke book. I used to sing it to my kids. I played Puff The Magic Dragon for my Granddaughter yesterday. She politely sat through it. I asked if she like it and she said, "NO". Ha ha. Anyway, thanks Joey. You keep getting better and better on the uke.

Well if you can't sleep you might as well be Uking! Thanks for the song.

I didn't realize that song was in the Daily Uke book. I used to sing it to my kids. I played Puff The Magic Dragon for my Granddaughter yesterday. She politely sat through it. I asked if she like it and she said, "NO". Ha ha. Anyway, thanks Joey. You keep getting better and better on the uke.

Always glad to help! I have a special video done ready for Thanksgiving and then it's back to my backlog of them :D It's nice to know I'm improving!

Well if you can't sleep you might as well be Uking! Thanks for the song.

You're welcome :D I managed to sleep around 5am then overslept till 8am, then did Uking all day until 4pm then slept till 8:20pm and now am up until late to make sure I sleep through the night and I still have Uking planned! You can never Uke too much!!

Top Bottom