James Hill at the Southern Ukulele Store.

luapelele

Reaction score
Hi,
Paul here from the Southern Ukulele Store, just to let any U.K ukers who can get to the store on the 30th November at 2pm, we have the one and only James Hill doing an in-store concert! This will be an outstanding treat for people who want to see one of the world's greatest close up. Please contact us by email to reserve a space.

shop@southernukulelestore.co.uk

Cheers
Paul.

That's really exciting news, i'm just up the road in Andover so I'll sure try to make it. I'm a wheelchair user, will I have any problems getting into the store?

Wow. Well, if my school shuts due to the strike, I might be able to make it. But I likely won't know that until the last minute, as decisions are made like that. I live in Kent, too, which isn't ideal.... arg.

Working unfortunately but I would have made every effort to get to you from South Wales if I wasn't.

Saw the notice on your site. That sure is a cool way to spend an afternoon. Have fun!

Oh man!!! If I only had the petrol, time and energy!!! Miss D's school is striking that day so I coulda come too! Maybe I can swing it anyway! Need to come and see you guys anyway so why not combine the trips!

Thanks for the info!

That's really exciting news, i'm just up the road in Andover so I'll sure try to make it. I'm a wheelchair user, will I have any problems getting into the store?

Good question, I'd need the answer to this too! (And itd be cool to meet you Eroll!!)

I would love to but its all a question if schools off for the strike and if i can get there. If i can i will if not i hope everyone going has the best of times.

Working unfortunately but I would have made every effort to get to you from South Wales if I wasn't.

just out of curiosity what part of South Wales you from Shakespeare?

im going to the workshop with him on sunday in london and the screening of the mighty uke and a performance by him adfter but i must say a trip to bournemouth is tempting :)

Hi,
We have excellent wheelchair access and will be moving the shop around to give everyone a good view of James. I must say again that we need to know numbers on this and coming down on the day might mean dissapointment. Just drop us an email at shop@southernukulelestore.co.uk.
Cheers
Paul.

im going to the workshop with him on sunday in london and the screening of the mighty uke and a performance by him adfter but i must say a trip to bournemouth is tempting :)

How did you get signed up to this? I can only find really generic info about his visit. I assume by now that it's all filled up. :(

How long is he going to be in Bournemouth? I have the day off, but it's going to cost about £50 in petrol to get there, and if it's 30 minutes of playing, then he's off to Southampton, then it's probably a bit much at the moment.

Is he just playing, or is there going to be anything else?

Thanks.

John

Hi John,
James will be playing at 2pm for about 2 hours. I was offered either a performance or a workshop, I went for the performance. Other than James playing, there will also be the chance to see the largest selection of ukuleles in the U.K.

Top Bottom