aNueNue's Harp ukuleles soon to be here in the USA

Sounds really nice. But it also really does sound like a guitar (or is that just to my ears). I guess, beyond the novelty and "how cool" factor, I don't quite understand the need.

But hey, what does that matter. It is pretty, and sounds great. And aNueNue does make one hell of an instrument. I'm sure it will find a lot of success.

Nice video of an interesting uke. What are the open strings tuned to in this video?

–Lori

It doesn't hurt to have Sungha Jung play. He could make a one string ukulele sound nice!!

It doesn't hurt to have Sungha Jung play. He could make a one string ukulele sound nice!!

Yeah,....love several of the videos he's done. I just wish he would loose the thumbpick, as i think he would get a richer tone with a well groomed nail. Maybe someday as he matures..........

.....still great fun to watch,....what a smile! The girls will be hard to beat off in a few years! :D

They actually just arrived to USA today. These were limited to a run of 88 and only 12 Ariived for USA sale. Will you be one of the Lucky dozen? Designed by Pete Howlitt for Anuenue these will be collectors items

Last edited:
Any idea what the pricing will look like?
Retail is $1399.00 with pick up and wood based hard case. We have one left and are selling it for $1189.00
Theres a lot that goes into the construction of these instruments and the materials are all top of the line. Grover tuners on the tenor neck and Pegheads on the Harp side, solid mahogany construction, Fishman pickup and more , even the Black case is wonderful. Only 12 were made for the US market .

Last edited:
Top Bottom