Ukulele amp for $19 bucks, including free shipping...

ricdoug

Reaction score
Vista (North County San Diego), California
Just got my Black Friday Sale E-Mail from Musicians Friend and this sale starts today:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/pages/blackfriday-cybermonday?src=3TP1LLA

For those on a budget and waiting to get their first electric amp, wait no more. It's no Roland AC-60, but the Roland's no where near $19 bucks.

Rogue G10 10W 1x3.5 Guitar Combo Amp

DV016_Jpg_Large_430834.001_black_V.jpg

The new Rogue G-10 guitar amp produces a variety of tones in a compact size.

The Rogue G-10 preamp section has a master volume and overdrive switch to go between clean and overdriven sounds. The 2-band EQ is simple and allows for adjusting the amp to match the player's style and guitar. The headphone jack automatically switches off the internal speaker.

Features
Compact size
Switch for clean or overdriven sound
Master volume
2-band tone control
1/4" Headphone out
Lighted on/off switch

MAXIMUM POWER OUTPUT: 10 Watts
SPEAKER: 5", 8 Ohm
DIMENSIONS (H x W x D): 260mm x 230mm x 155mm, 10.2" x 9" x 6.1"
POWER CONSUMPTION: 12 Watts

Thanks for the info.
Needed a cheap amp for an Eleuke Peanut.

Looks good! I do love my Danelectro Hodad though, only a bit more expensive and works great!

Thanks for sharing though, great deal for someone looking for a cheap and decent amp!

Actually, that will probably make a fairly decent amp for a uke. They're pretty dismal for guitar, though.

Indeed, with an amp like that, you could have a lot of fun.
A $19 VERY well spent.

To put things into perspective.. I went to a local music store in Australia.
And a pack of Aquila strings were marked up to be $20........

They also have an all tube Vox:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/vox-ac4tvmini-4w-tube-guitar-combo-amp/430827000000000

for only $99 bucks including shipping.

DV019_Jpg_Regular_430827_front.jpg

DV019_Jpg_Regular_430827_rear_R.jpg

DV019_Jpg_Regular_430827_top.jpg

The VOX AC4TVmini tube guitar combo amp joins the AC4TV, AC4TV8 and AC4TVH as the newest – and most diminutive – member of the modern AC4 family. Based on the popular VOX AC4 from the 1960s, these all-tube practice amps have been factory-modded with a premium transformer and select components for optimum tone. Equipped with an original VOX design 6.5" speaker, the AC4TVmini is an easy way to enjoy the serious vintage sound you expect from VOX.

The original AC4, reborn with today's technology
The AC4TVmini improves on the hardware of its vintage counterpart. This up-to-date Class A version retains the distinctive EL84 power tube of the original and features a 12AX7 powered pre-amp, delivering the pure British tone that's loved by all. By adjusting the volume and tone settings, you can create a broad range of tones – from a sweet, clean sound to that distinctive VOX overdrive sound.

Switchable output level: Crank it up and turn it down!
In the past, the only way to obtain great-sounding distortion using a single volume knob was to simply crank the volume. The AC4TVmini provides an attenuator switch that allows the output power to be set at 4 Watts, 1 Watt or even 1/10th of a Watt. This convenient and ear-saving feature allows the AC4TVmini to create a real, musically satisfying distortion – even at the lowest power setting. You'll be able to enjoy playing to your heart's content with your favorite tone late at night, in your dorm room – wherever! Extremely portable, the AC4TVmini is also ideal for recording, jamming with friends, rehearsals, and more.

Small and stylish
Today's modern AC4 Series – including the AC4TVmini – borrows the retro-chic "TV" front styling that first appeared on the classic 1958 AC15. This vintage VOX design is still in use on today's AC15HTV from the VOX Heritage Collection. Stylish, clean, and classic, the AC4TVmini will look great anywhere your music takes you.

Features
Controls: Tone, Volume, OP switch
Output Level: 4 Watt, 1 Watt, 1/10th Watt
Tube Complement: 1 x 12AX7 (pre), 1 x EL84 (power)
Speaker: VOX Original 6.5"; 16 Ω
In/Out Jacks: Input (¼'), External Speaker Jack (¼')
Output Power: 4 watt RMS 16Ω
Dimensions (W x H x D): 260 x 280 x 170 mm / 10.24 x 11.02 x 6.69 inches
Weight: 13.45 lb
Power cable included

Battery powered Marshall amp with effects for only $59 bucks:

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Marshall-MG2FX-2W-Guitar-Combo-Amp-582932-i1476538.gc

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/marshall-mg2fx-2w-guitar-combo-amp

DV019_Jpg_Regular_582932.001_black_R.jpg

DV019_Jpg_Regular_582932.001_black.jpg

Marshall Amplification added the portable MG2FX to its popular MG4 line of guitar amps. It offers a user-friendly interface consisting of four dual-function knobs (augmented by a Tap/Shift button and a single-character LED display) to provide instant access to ten distinct gain stage settings, five digital effects, a two-band EQ, and a tuner.

For the ultimate in mobility, the MG2FX can run on battery power (via six "C" cells), and also includes an AC adapter for use in the home or any place power is available. The Gain and Volume knobs—along with the ten-position mode knob—provide popular tone flavors, including a shimmering clean tone, the famous Marshall "crunch," and all the overdrive needed for an over-the-top lead. The treble and bass knobs offer further tone tweaking. Digital reverb and delay are built-in, with an intuitive "Tap" button for setting the delay time (holding down the Tap/Shift button also activates the onboard tuner). In addition, a chorus, phasing or flanging effect can provide extra downstream sparkle to the sound.

The MG2FX also includes an MP3/line input for jamming along to any audio source. The headphone output allows for private practice, and also serves as a line output for recording or for connection to a larger sound system. The 6-1/2" speaker is powered with two Marshall-sized Watts for true rock sound.

Features
2 watt output
Speaker 1 x 6-1/2"
Channels: 10 voices
Digital effects
Digital reverb
Internal FOD
Mp3/Line In
Headphones
Dimensions: 10-1/4"H x 10-3/8"W x 6-7/8"

Thanks alot for posting that, Well I mean after looking at their site and all the sales I ended up buying a drum a uke and that amp. I am sure the wife loves that I get on here and get so inspired. LOL

Top Bottom