Dominator's Upcoming Gigs

Dominator

Reaction score
Deach and some others suggested I post my gig dates so here goes. I have a couple gigs coming up that will be back to back weekends in October.

The first is:
SCUF (Southern California Ukulele Festival)
Saturday October 4th
1:00pm on the day stage

The following Saturday I will be performing at:
The 1st Anuual Wine Country Ukulele Festival in St. Helena, CA
Saturday October 11th
I have not been notified of my time slot as of yet.

We need to get all the people from San Diego to show up and represent UU. The luau and concert are sold out but you can get into the festival and check out the vendors and performers all day on Saturday.

I'm SOOOO bummed I can't make it on the 4th... previous engagement that I can't get out of... UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great show though Dom, and UU represent! =)

Cool ricdoug! we're on at 7:00 (Kolohe). I'll be hangin out to check ya out!

ricdoug and ke leo, I will be there for club night also. Probably hangin' with MGM if he gets there early like he usually does.

Wish I could be there to see the performances. There is nothing really like this in the UK.

KEN

Thats too bad. There's a lot of ukulele talent in the UK. Hopefully in the near future something will pop up.

Should we bring some big palm leaves to cool down your fingers and strings after you play?! Ric

Not that the fingers will need cooling down but you can surely bring some cold brew if you'd like ;). There's always time to wet the whistle :D.

Wish I could be there to see the performances. There is nothing really like this in the UK.

KEN

Pete Howlett tried to put something together a year or two ago and invited me to attend but it just didn't work out for him financially. But I think there have been other get togethers in the UK. Maybe they were not promoted as "Ukulele Festivals" but they were pretty much along the same lines.....people getting together and playing ukulele music and having fun.

Dom,

Re: Cerritos.

Brah you know I will be there. Of course you are coming by to jam at the booth. Yeah? No Victoria this year but the boys will be in full swing with some new guests stopping by. I'll be at the Ohta San concert for sure and leave some energy for the 1 am Sheraton Lobby Jam sessh. :eek:

We are in a new spot this year. Right across from MGM - we will be throwin monkeys at him...haha

Expect to see that freshly made Dom- Tenor completed.

See you soon.

Dom,

Re: Cerritos.

Brah you know I will be there. Of course you are coming by to jam at the booth. Yeah? No Victoria this year but the boys will be in full swing with some new guests stopping by. I'll be at the Ohta San concert for sure and leave some energy for the 1 am Sheraton Lobby Jam sessh. :eek:

We are in a new spot this year. Right across from MGM - we will be throwin monkeys at him...haha

Expect to see that freshly made Dom- Tenor completed.

See you soon.

Bruddah Mark, you bet I will be by the booth. And, yes, I will be toting the new tenor. You can hear it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3hVkyXzObM

See ya soon,

I'm not sure if i should go; i would only be able to make it to the afternoon/night portion of the Cerritos festival because i have an SAT that day :(

I really wanted to see the man who is the source of all of my tabs perform...

I'm not sure if i should go; i would only be able to make it to the afternoon/night portion of the Cerritos festival because i have an SAT that day :(

I really wanted to see the man who is the source of all of my tabs perform...

Orangeuke,
Yes, I think you should come in the afternoon. You may not be able to catch my stage performance but you could get a close up performance at Bruddah Mark's booth. Ace that SAT and then come on out. Make sure you come up and introduce yourself.

Wine Country Ukulele Festival is this weekend. Remember, it won't cost a dime to come to the fest to see the daytime performances etc. If you plan to attend the workshops then you will have to cough up some cash.

Hope to see some of you there.

Top Bottom