LORD OF THE DANCE - Ken and Ken

Ken Middleton

Reaction score
Here's a recording of my workshop arrangement of Lord of the Dance (Simple Gifts).

I'm on the left and my part is the most tricky. It is all in campanella voicing, which is why I am not moving very much. The guy on the right is doing the easy stuff.

Thanks for watching.

I am so disappointed - I was expecting you to be dancing in tights and a muscle shirt a la Michael Flatley...wait...I think this way is better. LOL

Great job Ken, as always.

John

Your twin looks just like you. I can't tell you apart. Maybe you should dress differently.

It was very beautiful.

The first of your tabs I sought out, and when I can play it that good, I will post a video.
Until then this made me smile from ear to ear, and I really love playing it (even though I do a lousy job)

wow Kens, that was so lovely, well done you two!!!!

That was really neat. Now if only I could retire so I would have time to play with technology like that. Sigh....someday.....

LOL, I could be wrong but maybe you do have an identical twin that plays just as brilliant as you do.

No, he's an identical stranger.

Your twin looks just like you. I can't tell you apart. Maybe you should dress differently.

It was very beautiful.

But we both have such good taste in clothes.

The first of your tabs I sought out, and when I can play it that good, I will post a video.
Until then this made me smile from ear to ear, and I really love playing it (even though I do a lousy job)

Thanks TCK. The version on my website is actually harder to play than this version. The campanella voicing means that you don't have to move about so much.

wow Kens, that was so lovely, well done you two!!!!

Thanks. I normally like to keep my videos simple, just me and a uke. But this seemed like a fun idea.

That was really neat. Now if only I could retire so I would have time to play with technology like that. Sigh....someday.....

It was fun to do and I had a reason. I wanted to show what was being played in each part.

But I am certainly not retired. All the work I do is connected with ukuleles though. I am blessed.

Top Bottom