"Something" Beatles Cover

ItsAMeCasey

Reaction score
Hey guys, I know there have been tons of covers of this song posted on these forums, but this was the first instrumental I ever learned (with much help from dominator's tutorial on youtube), and I figured it'd be worth a post. I started playing the ukulele seriously (I say "seriously" because everyone in Hawaii at least noodles around with the uke a bit) just around this time last year so I also thought it'd be a good progress video. Hope you guys enjoy!

It was the first instrumental I learned as well with the help of Dom's tutorials. You play it better though!

Dang man, you are good. More please :)

thanks guys! And Ryrod, imo our covers sound pretty much that same haha! I think one of the best ways to improve your musicianship overall is through transcribing songs on your own. Watching/listening and playing really does wonders!

You've got talent, young man! Keep 'em coming.

Well dang, that was good!

Agreed, excellent, beautiful and awesome playing.

awesome!! Do you still have that link from Dominators tutorial? What type of uke are you playing?

thanks everyone! and sipsip, the tutorial can be found on dominator's youtube channel. Just type in dominator something tutorial on youtube and it should pop up. and my uke is a kamaka hf-3. It's the standard tenor that kamaka makes. It's very nice! haha

Top Bottom