New Uke day, but a day late. Moore Bettah.

man...I can't save up fast enough. lol.

That is a beautiful ululele. I bet it sounds every bit as good as it looks. You're a lucky man. Thanks for posting. Waiting to hear it.

Wow..how long were you on the waiting list as it's not one of those first one to respond ukes!!!

Wow, just WOW! Enjoy it!

I was fortunate to get mine in 24 hours from the remote part of the Big Island to Los Angeles. Chuck sent it Friday with expected delivery on Monday or Tuesday when lo and behold I'm in my driveway on Saturday and the post lady pulls up and takes out this big box! Great time for delivery to be early!

Last edited:
Very nice. I hope you bring it next time I see you. I would love to get a sound sample of it to add to my site.
I would be willing to keep it for a few months to review it if you like, just to make sure it is up to specs :p

Wow, congratulations! That is beautiful! Ihope you enjoy it for many years.

Holy cow! What a beauty...

So nice of you to offer Tim. You are just the most considerate guy I know. :D
Very nice. I hope you bring it next time I see you. I would love to get a sound sample of it to add to my site.
I would be willing to keep it for a few months to review it if you like, just to make sure it is up to specs :p

Yes. It's an ebony overlay. Spanish cedar neck. The Koa is actually a lot darker than the pics make it look. The contrast between the light koa binding and the dark koa back/tops and sides is very subtle but really pretty.

Nice man! I like the headstock. Ebony- yea?

Thanks all. It was an incredible experience working with Chuck. He is very open to ideas and comments but has a strong sense of what the uke should be or as he puts it, the uke often tells him what it should be.

This uke was supposed to be about the woods and the sound for me and Chuck kept me and the uke on track.

It's a long long long wait to get started but the build experience is top notch once you start.

I can't wait for this guy to get played in. It is really awesome.

Top Bottom