Salutations!!

australe

Reaction score
Hello!! Mt name is Kirstin, I live in Dover, Delaware. I've been stalking ukuleleunderground for a few days now. Since I just finally made my first ukulele purchase I figured its time to register since I'm hoping you all will be a fantastic resource for me in my new ukulele journey.
I just came home with a Lanikai LU-22 CMF... She's just beautiful and it was love at first sight. As you might know its made of flame maple, lots of nice gray and red markings throughout, not to mention the wavy sheen that flame maple is know for. Now its time to get down it to and learn how to make her sing like I know she can! I hope I can meet some new friends on here and learn from your experiences :)

welcome Kirstin! You've come to the right place for anything ukulele! The community here is super friendly and helpful. The ukulele is a wonderfully fun instrument and I know you'll enjoy it a lot!

I totally already am enjoying it! We intend to get my son a cheaper one for his 2nd birthday this coming summer :)

Welcome to the forum Kirstin. I hope you enjoy the stay!

Top Bottom