Concert Uke Case For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

garywj

Reaction score
Case1.jpgCaseClosure.jpgCaseLable.jpgCaseOpen.jpg

I have a like-new Protec Max case for sale. It came with a new Santa Cruz ukulele. It is very light, substantial and looks great. I have not been able to find one like this, so I'm thinking Santa Cruz may have them made. I've seen the $60 ones and this one has extra material bracing on the outside and a flap that covers the closure.

If you have a concert size normal body shape, this should fit fine. I replaced it with a Kamoa case. It would be great for someone who lived in the So Cal area because there would be no shipping. I assume shipping will be $15-$20 because of size.

I'll let it go for $25 plus shipping if there is any. PayPal or cash works for me. PM me here for more info.

ADDED INFORMATION: This case can be shipped to most of the US for about $12. I thought it would be more than that. I have the box that the Kamoa came in, so it is ready to go. If anyone wants it shipped let me know and it will be on the way. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

Last edited:
I am intested but the shipping might kill me..shoots.. I need one badly..yup a concert case...

Is this case still for sale ? PM me please . Thanks in advance !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom