Ukulele on my iphone

tuscadero

Reaction score
There is an app called Pocket Guitar that has a ukulele setting. It's available for $1.99 at the itunes store. It's cool, because you can custom tune it as you like, low G, traditional D, weird F#, whatev. You can strum chords (open first 5 frets) or pick out tunes.

It's ridiculously difficult to hold the phone and strum, and there's no tactile feedback, so it's easy to "slip off" a string. But if you were stuck on a bus or in a doctor's waiting room, it would be very cool for noodling around.

I also have the Omni tuner which has a uke setting. Now if I can only find an app where I can store my tabs and bring them up even if I've got a poor signal, that would be sweet!:rock:

doh! sorry, should have searched before I posted. The video demo is pretty cool, though, thanks!

ok, since I told you something you already know, here's something new... the beer quarters game for iphone is the bomb. True story!

There is an app called Pocket Guitar that has a ukulele setting. It's available for $1.99 at the itunes store. It's cool, because you can custom tune it as you like, low G, traditional D, weird F#, whatev. You can strum chords (open first 5 frets) or pick out tunes.

It's ridiculously difficult to hold the phone and strum, and there's no tactile feedback, so it's easy to "slip off" a string. But if you were stuck on a bus or in a doctor's waiting room, it would be very cool for noodling around.

I also have the Omni tuner which has a uke setting. Now if I can only find an app where I can store my tabs and bring them up even if I've got a poor signal, that would be sweet!:rock:
So Russ posted the link to my review. Regarding a place to store your tabs, hve you looked at the air sharing app? It lets you store many different types of files and view them. I downloaded it a few days ago and it was free, but they were going to start charging for it.

its free w/ jailbreak

Top Bottom