Looking for a solid Koa uke

ukebuilder

Reaction score
I have been wanting to try out a solid koa uke. I have yet to see one as I am kinda new. Any in the Portland area?

Koa ukes show up at Artichoke and Pioneer, but not that often. Both shops are well-worth a visit, though. This Kumalae has been on craigslist for a while now. (The price has dropped a couple times, too.)

Yea I saw it but not looking for something repaired. I am not into collecting. This looks like something I would not want to get into. Looking more for new and something I can grow with and enjoy for years to come.

Yea I saw it but not looking for something repaired. I am not into collecting. This looks like something I would not want to get into. Looking more for new and something I can grow with and enjoy for years to come.
Those repairs are not enticing at all. Artichoke gets a new KoAloha in stock once in a blue moon. Maybe call/email them and ask if anything's coming in soon.

Not sure what a I'm looking for. I know I don't want old as I am not looking to spend a tun as I am new. I want a KoAloha but open to all suggestions. Looking to keep it around 500 or less.

Yes I wanted that one and was waiting on funds from two sales on my cigar box stuff. Funds came in and her uke was gone.

Check and see if that Mele Koa tenor with pickup and case for $425 is still available on FMM marketplace

Top Bottom