F/S: '30s Stromberg-Voisinet Banjo Ukulele<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.

zac987

Reaction score
I've just purchased a nice 5-string banjo, so I thought it would be a bit superfluous to have two banjo-ukes and a 5-string. I like this banjo-uke a whole lot, but I need the money. Especially with Christmas coming up.

$170 plus however much it costs to ship your way. Preferably mainland USA, but I wouldn't mind shipping it overseas as long as you're willing to pay the extra shipping charges.

$170 is how much I paid for it, and I'm not making any profit whatsoever on this. It's a little dirty, but a good thorough cleaning would do wonders for it. The resonator is also a bit scuffed up, but this does not affect playability whatsoever.

c4d26583.jpg

50d576ef.jpg

086ebf3a.jpg

ab46938b.jpg

Sorry for the cell phone quality pictures, but I have nothing else to take pictures with. If you want a picture of a certain part of the BU, let me know and I'll try to help you out.

Last edited:
This is really a nice looking vintage instrument.

Last edited:
I should have bought this as I've just bought a vintage Regal and I couldn;t be killed twice.

I love it- still need to sort it out a little bit, but man is it LIGHT. Video coming as soon as I sort out the tuners a little

I love it- still need to sort it out a little bit, but man is it LIGHT. Video coming as soon as I sort out the tuners a little
Congratulations Dave,
It went to the right man....early xmas gift for yourself...that was a really good price...you scored...was that a hole in the skin....

I've got an SV , its a really nice instrument. When I cleaned mine up I soaked the hardware in white vinegar, that took off the nicotine and other accumulated grunge.
Then I buffed each peice using my drill press and some simichrome chrome polish which worked wonders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom