WTB cordoba 20tm-ce

Squid503

Reaction score
Hey guys, long time no talk, i haven't been active in months, anyway i just got back into the uke about a week ago and looking for a uke to jam with my friends who play bass and drums so i need a ukulele with a output jack. I have played the cordoba and really like the sound for the price. However if any1 has suggestions or other ukes that are similar please feel free to list them or send me a pm. I am not looking to spend anymore than 200$.
Thank you, Squid503
Happy Holidy and Go DUCKS!

Hey guys, long time no talk, i haven't been active in months, anyway i just got back into the uke about a week ago and looking for a uke to jam with my friends who play bass and drums so i need a ukulele with a output jack. I have played the cordoba and really like the sound for the price. However if any1 has suggestions or other ukes that are similar please feel free to list them or send me a pm. I am not looking to spend anymore than 200$.
Thank you, Squid503
Happy Holidy and Go DUCKS!

The online price for that uke is 199.99 .. look for free shipping. :)

I got a great used one for $125...sounds awesome. Aquilas were too bright, I put on low g's and wow. $200 could get you something very cool used! Some nice solid topped acoustic electric tenors out there.

Some nice Eleuke acoustic/electric tenors for $159-189 wth free shipping on ebay. They have awesome pickups.

Last edited:
I got a great used one for $125...sounds awesome. Aquilas were too bright, I put on low g's and wow. $200 could get you something very cool used! Some nice solid topped acoustic electric tenors out there.

You got a steal my friend, 38% on any instrument is a deal!! i just need a uke similar that sounds good unplugged and plugged in because i want to switch over to a tenor or maybe even concert size. The lanikai lu-21 i have isn't bad at all, but i have been playing for about 4 months total and i just need a new uke to build my confidence again. Once again thanks for reading my post guys, hopefully one of you can strike a deal with me :)

Top Bottom