Elderly now has 20% off "in stock" cases, Just bought a Kamoa Soprano Fiberglass

joejeweler

Reaction score
Elderly now has 20% off "in stock" cases, Just bought a Kamoa Soprano Fiberglass

I've been waiting for Elderly to get a Kamoa "black" fiberglass case in soprano size for my Kanile'a walnut bearclaw spruce top, but their 20% off sale was too good to pass up for the silver one in stock. Want better humidity protection for the winter heating months in the northeast.

http://elderly.com/accessories/138N.html (cases)

The sale is supposed to cover any in stock case,....just use the coupon code 36662,....good till 11-28-11

Quan Item No. Description Price Extension
1 KFGC1-SILVER KAMOA FIBERGLASS SOPRANO UKE CASE $158.00 $158.00
36662 Coupon- 20% off New, In-Stock Cases & Gigbags -$31.60
SUBTOTAL $126.40
SALES TAX $0.00
SHIPPING $9.99
ORDER TOTAL $136.39

Last edited:
Alas, Elderly is out of Kamoa TENOR fiberglass cases, which would be about $160 after the 20% discount, but one could buy a Kamoa carbon fiber tenor case for a mere $470, less 20%.

And the on-line order form says that the Ameritage Silver cases are not eligible for the 20% discount, even though they are new and in-stock....

Hmmmm... Might have to call them on this one....

-Kurt​

And the on-line order form says that the Ameritage Silver cases are not eligible for the 20% discount, even though they are new and in-stock....

Hmmmm... Might have to call them on this one....

-Kurt​

I agree,....as NO "item" restrictions were noted on the email notification i recieved, ...just a possible "quantity" restriction.

QUOTE by Elderly to my email:

"Check Out These Thanksgiving Weekend Sales -
Now Through Cyber Monday, November 28th, 2011
Quantities of Some Products are Limited - Get Them While They Last.

UNTIL NOVEMBER 28th, 2011 - Save 20% on all of our new, in-stock CASES & GIGBAGS!

(If you can't see the coupon, click here.)

Just enter the Coupon Code 36662 in the space provided in our website shopping cart, and the 20% discount will be shown in the check-out summary. For a Showroom or phone order (888-473-5810), just mention the Coupon Code 36662 or the 20% sale. This offer only applies to new cases that are in-stock - sorry, no backorders or special orders." (End Quote)

Last edited:
Kurt
I called and got 20% off my silver Ameritage last year. Pretty much covers shipping.

Top Bottom