My uke, my Asbory Bass, slide lap steel and Ipad= perfect portable studio?

fumanshu

Reaction score
Hi guys!! I just want to drop by to see how many of you do use your Ipad as a mini portable studio?

Normally, I'm more a uke solist beacuse I always found working with a computer to make track was just insane for my head......until I discovered how record myself on my Ipad....man for the first time, I see something user friendly and intuitive for making!!!

So with a uke and an Ipad, can this be the perfect portable studio??

Anyway, for me it is!!!

I just did a my first little track on my Ipad using my uke, Ashbory bass and slide lap steel everything sequence and record via my Ipad.

Anyway, so if you do have your own experience or tips, I would be please to hear them....

So here's my own composition track done...

[ soundcloud ] http://soundcloud.com/baouke/chilling-on-the-dentist-chair [ /soundcloud ]

Thanks

Last edited:
Link goes to the Soundcloud App site. Would love to hear your song :)

Link goes to the Soundcloud App site. Would love to hear your song :)

It's the direct link, just click on it and you will see the track on soundcloud...it's the wave form that you're seeing....just click on the play button....

thanks

Last edited:
You could be my dentist anytime !!

Heheheheh!!!! Well you're welcome to my place whenever you want...and more than that, I have my music studio in a room next to my treatment room...I have plenty of ukes in there!!!

I haven't used Garage Band on my iPad yet, but I have it on there. I bought a Yeti mic from Blue microphones and an iKlip so I can mount the iPad under the mic on the stand and have a completely mobile studio that takes up the space of a regular mic stand.

Top Bottom