I have noticed that...

Ryan<3Ukes

Reaction score
Wow I've been posting a lot. I really have a lot of things on my mind that I want to talk about. I've noticed that my ukes look better to me than when I first got them. My KPK looked pretty dull when I got it and now I can't stop looking at the grain. Same thing goes for my Kala glossed tenor. It's a laminate tenor with a gloss finish, but when I get into really good light it gets that "hallelujah" effect. And my Kala Ka-15s!!!!! Yeah well my kala soprano is kind of ugly. It looked plain when I got it and it still looks plain now. Most of this is obviously in my crazy brain but share your weird experiences with YOUR ukes.

If it's yours it's pretty. Think of all the folks with ugly kids that brag up their looks!

My ukes tell me that they want a six string tenor for a brother or sister.

Sorry for being cynical. It's been a long Friday. Actually, I have a soprano that I haven't played in a while and I don't know if it's me or some aging but it looks better than I remember it.

Sorry for being cynical. It's been a long Friday. Actually, I have a soprano that I haven't played in a while and I don't know if it's me or some aging but it looks better than I remember it.

I actually didn't think of it like that. I was still trying to decide if you were actually being cynical or not >__<

How about sound....does it sound better to you over time....my KPK always had good intonation..

I think if you like a uke, you find reasons to think its pretty!

How about sound....does it sound better to you over time....my KPK always had good intonation..

Well yeah. My KPK is still pretty new though. I'm planning on trying to get a kelli koa uke thats used for around $500 but that'll be in about a year. I wanna enjoy my KPK before I get it's big brother brand.

Top Bottom