Free t-shirt

garywj

Reaction score
The first person to respond to this post, telling me they want a free Moore Bettah T-Shirt, will receive one. Pick from Large or X-Large. Shipping is included in the price ($0).

I want a free Moore Bettah T-Shirt

Ah man, just like eBay, I lost out...

Oh well, enjoy the shirt.

That was fast. Please PM me the following information: Which size? What is your mailing address including name. I should be able to get your t-shirt in the mail to you by Monday or Tuesday. Brand new and in a plastic bag, having just arrived from Hawaii. Wear it proudly :)

I have another that I will do the same thing for. The next time I will post it on a more obscure thread. Also, it will be a different time of the day. Keep your eye out. Now if someone would just give me an opportunity to receive one of Chuck's ukes for free I'd consider that ample pay back :)

PM sent with info.

Thank you very much for sharing the Joy. This is one tiny step closer of my goal to one day be the proud owner of a beautiful Moore Bettah.:)

Wow, what an absolutely beautiful T-shirt. I feel like today is Christmas. I literally want to hang it on my wall, it is that beautiful, but I won't.
Thanx to Gary for sharing these, and thanx also to Chuck Moore for making them available.

I didn't even know Moore Bettah was in prison.

Top Bottom