How can I put pics of uke chords on a lyric sheet?

chindog

Reaction score
I'd like to type out the lyrics for a song, and instead of just writing the chords above the lyrics, it would be nice to put a chord diagram there.

I'm looking at sheet music that has guitar chords. I'd like to put the ukulele chords over the lyrics instead. Is there an easier way to do this other than copying and pasting images in a word document?

Here is the song I am looking at:

NOL1.jpg

I'd like to type out the lyrics for a song, and instead of just writing the chords above the lyrics, it would be nice to put a chord diagram there.

I'm looking at sheet music that has guitar chords. I'd like to put the ukulele chords over the lyrics instead. Is there an easier way to do this other than copying and pasting images in a word document?

Here is the song I am looking at:

NOL1.jpg

ummm

gochords.com yeah the contest spammer. that is what that website does :)

there is also a word ukulele chord font out there. somewhere

My low tech method was to use a small rubber stamp designed for that purpose

I,too, use the ukulele tab rubber stamp from Amazon.com.

There are different options. You can add the chord diagrams on a sidebar. For me, I don't show the chord diagrams, I just use chord names and show the numbering for example; Cdim (2323). If spacing is a problem, I'll annotate below the title and composer; Chords Used: Fmaj7 (5500) Cmaj7 (0002), etc. Depending on the song, the method using the chord diagram just makes it look crowded. Just my dos centavos.

The chord font is cool, you can also use Guitar Pro, or Tux Guitar (free linux).
Both do chords, notation and tab.

My chord sheets are in PDF and so I just copy and paste them onto our song sheets. If you want a copy of them send me a PM with an email address. They're also available in ODF (Open / Libre Office) which is handy. let me know if or what you want.

I have all the chords in general use,drawn and saved
as jpgs on my pc.When I am preparing song sheets for
our ukulele Club,I just copy and paste them from 'stock'
as it were! Dead simple and only takes seconds.....

I mostly use Chordette fonts also, but sometimes I need a chord form higher up the neck than first or second position so I go to Brian's Huge Chordlist Collection.. Highlight the diagram you need, right click copy, then paste in your document.

Top Bottom