Great Thanks giving..

Tudorp

Big guy with a lil' uke..
UU VIP
Reaction score
A perfect Thanks Giving yesterday. The day sharing in feast & football with my middle son, his wife and 2 of my grand kids, and my teenage daughter and wife. All evening was sitting around in the living room with guitars and ukuleles, singing, strumming, and dancing with the grand kids.. It was a blast, and my grand kids I think will remember this specific Thanks Giving for a long time. Daughter ended the night in a mini Rock Concert with her Gibson Les Paul while I jammed with her on a uke while my grand kids danced into the night. My neighbors may never forget it either.. God is good, I am thankful. Great day and evening..

Aloha Tudorp,
Glad you and your family had a nice Thanksgiving, did you move yet or are planning to....jus wondering...nice to live near family you know..

aaaah, now that sounds like how things were meant to be. Bless ya Bruddah Tony, and to your family...God is surely good, thanks for the testimony. :)

Thank you my bruddas.. And yes, I think this is how Thanksgiving should be. In fact, everyday we should give thanks in some way or another.. Actually, we have not moved yet. We have a serios buyer for our current home coming on Monday. Keep us in prayer they make a suitable offer. We are waiting to close on our current place so we can close on the new place with the shop. So, we are in limbo of sorts until we have an offer on our place, and close. We are in contract with the new shop though, so our offer there was accepted and under contract in waits for a buyer here.

Yes, my son and his wife and two of my 4 grandkids live about 3 hours north of us, but still missed my oldest and his family and my son in college this year, but, we are thankfull for even the ones that couldn't make it, and we made enough fun in hopes they felt it as far as they are too.. ;)

Thanks for the lovely T-day story, Tony. Have a great T-day weekend and holiday season, and best of luck with the sale of your home.

Top Bottom