Song Help Request A list of Low G Ukulele songs?

Kenny530

Reaction score
Can someone make a list of some ukulele songs in low g? Don't really care about the difficulty since I can always manage them.

Can someone make a list of some ukulele songs in low g? Don't really care about the difficulty since I can always manage them.

As far as I know there are no songs that are just played on a ukulele with low G tuning. All songs can be sung and accompanied on any instrument.

You may mean instrumentals that need low G tuning in order to play them the same way as the original. The one I like best is Hawaii. You will find it here:

I am pretty sure the tabs are available too.

As far as I know there are no songs that are just played on a ukulele with low G tuning. All songs can be sung and accompanied on any instrument.

Am I misunderstanding you Ken? You make it sound like there has been no music written specifically for the uniqueness of low-G tuning.

Thanks for the plugs dudes.

Am I misunderstanding you Ken? You make it sound like there has been no music written specifically for the uniqueness of low-G tuning.

Thanks for the plugs dudes.

wow Brad, I'm embarrassed to say this, but I just checked out your website for the first time, it's absolutely wonderful, comprehensive, insightful, knowledgeable...just awesome mate. Thanks for it!!! I'll be back many a time from here on in..... :)

Top Bottom