Kamaka Long scale tenors

rayray

Reaction score
I heard they were coming out with a new line of long scale ukes, anyone know where I can get one?

I haven't heard anything about long scale Kamaka tenors.

However, I believe SouthCoast ukuleles builds all of their ukes (including) their tenors with scale lengths one size longer than usual (aka: soprano size bodies have concert size necks, concert size bodies have tenor size necks and tenor size bodies have bari sized necks).

I heard they were coming out with a new line of long scale ukes, anyone know where I can get one?
Kamaka did come out with long neck concerts and long neck sporanos. You can see them at the HMS website. I haven't heard anything about a long neck tenor.

Aloha Rayray,
You live here....mozy on down to their factory or give them a buzz....hope it helps..Good luck and Happy Strummings..

Shootz, if you live ova dea, do what Stan wen suggest. Call or go visit da stoahs an askem. HMS in Wahiawa, Dan's Guitar's (corner of McCully and Beretania) and Kamaka stay on South St. and all da odda stoahs.

Mahalos for the replies. and yes, coming from Hawaii I wish I could visit all these fine places but my current location is in Japan so I hope to find one online.

Top Bottom