Ukulele on South Park

freedive135

Reaction score
Never noticed before but on tonights South Park, Satan is having a Luau and his minon's are playin the uke!!! Even Tiny Tim is there!!!

It's the episode where Satan has to choose between Chris and Sadam Hussain for you SP fans.

I dont know if they still do, but matt stone and trey parker had a house here on Kauai when I was in high school. They used to shop at the foodland that a friend worked. One day he saw them loading up an entire shopping cart with beer and hard liquor. They said they were getting ready to write episodes for the next season.

I dont know if they still do, but matt stone and trey parker had a house here on Kauai when I was in high school. They used to shop at the foodland that a friend worked. One day he saw them loading up an entire shopping cart with beer and hard liquor. They said they were getting ready to write episodes for the next season.

dedication. :rock:

Lol cool, I never noticed that either. And I was thinking I knew every episode of that great show by heart.
Also unlike UkuLeLesReggAe I don't think it's all the way stupid. It has lots of nonsense, aspoliticallyuncorrectaspossible scenes and episodes but there were a lot of episodes with intelligent comments on politics and society as well.

Top Bottom