Hit on from the UU lessons site

Markr1

Reaction score
I just got a message from someone on the UU lessons site whom would like to get to know me more better and is looking for love and could I please respond to her thru her personal email address. I sent a message back and said I thought this was a ukulele site and not a dating site. I also added that I thought her English was a little broken up. Anyone else getting messages like that?

yup.. It's spam. There's another thread or a few on here about the same thing. Just delete and move on..

PS: At first I thought I was special too. ;)

yup.. It's spam. There's another thread or a few on here about the same thing. Just delete and move on..

PS: At first I thought I was special too. ;)
For a moment there I thought I had a new girlfriend.lol

yep, happens every couple of weeks or so.

yep, happens every couple of weeks or so.
Geez I just may have a bunch of girlfriends in the upcoming months. Only problem is their probably all from Ghana. I guess who's to say it could be a girl or a boy.

I just got a message from someone on the UU lessons site whom would like to get to know me more better and is looking for love and could I please respond to her thru her personal email address. I sent a message back and said I thought this was a ukulele site and not a dating site. I also added that I thought her English was a little broken up. Anyone else getting messages like that?

Oh, sorry, I meant to send that to Uncle Elvis. My bad.

I got that email and answered it a few months ago. I'm pleased to inform you all that I'm now married to an absolutely charming overseas bride who is an ace at putting new Worth Browns on my entire stable of ukuleles, and has a green card so fresh that it snaps.

Tsk tsk. And you all thought it was spam.

I just got a message from someone on the UU lessons site whom would like to get to know me more better and is looking for love

You say that like it's a bad thing. :)

I got that email and answered it a few months ago. I'm pleased to inform you all that I'm now married to an absolutely charming overseas bride who is an ace at putting new Worth Browns on my entire stable of ukuleles, and has a green card so fresh that it snaps.

Tsk tsk. And you all thought it was spam.

Yeah yeah sure. And have you checked to see if he is a man?

If so, then he's probably trustworthy too.

Yeah yeah sure. And have you checked to see if he is a man?

If so, then he's probably trustworthy too.

As long as he/she is willing to change all those strings does it really matter?
**ducks and runs out of the room*

Ha ha and from Ghanna also??

No, NIGERIA. And also, I'm just letting you know that your great great great uncle Katherine has left you a large sum of money, approximately one point two (1.2) million dollars, so if you could wire me seventeen (17) thousand dollars, I can have my lawyers on this side start putting the estate in order so that you can receive your inheritance.

I have gotten several of those messages. delete. . .

No, NIGERIA. And also, I'm just letting you know that your great great great uncle Katherine has left you a large sum of money, approximately one point two (1.2) million dollars, so if you could wire me seventeen (17) thousand dollars, I can have my lawyers on this side start putting the estate in order so that you can receive your inheritance.

My first year teaching my parapro fell for this scam. I noticed the pale look on her face after checking her email. She called and was told what information to get back to the man with. I luckily was able to show her that it was a scam before she called him back to give her SSN and bank info.

Please send full name, address, SSN, credit card number, bank account number, firstborn child, and keys to house and moneys will be wired promptly.

I'm pleased to inform you all that I'm now married to an absolutely charming overseas bride who is an ace at putting new Worth Browns on my entire stable of ukuleles
:D:D:D:D Awesome

Top Bottom