Tall Grass Concert Ukulele with Personal Soundhole<SOLD>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent this one off to Ebay just so I could remember how to list on Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230708354564

Selling for what I bought it for.

Wow. Too bad you felt the need to get rid of this baby. I've grown very fond of mine, which will make it even more difficult when I have to part with it on xmas (it's designated as a gift for a nephew).

Looks like you'll likely double your investment! Good for you!

I like bazaar. Maybe even odd! I am trying to make my wife happy and get down to 10 ukes. I like the tall grass actually. Just like the other 3 I just sold!!! It is a great player for sure and I bet some Southcoast strings would make it really shine!

Yep. Price adjusted shipping of course but no problem.

I am really surprised! This uke is very interesting to watch. I kinda don't really want to sell it now...too late I guess.

This Tall Grass ends tomorrow. Wish me luck I suppose. If someone wins from here, let me know in the comments and I will try to see if I have any extra's to throw in for you! I think I have some Alohi strings or something like that. I will try to find something.

I was going to buy one of these a year ago, but never got around to it.
I figure I might not get another chance at one, sooooo I bought it !!!!
YEA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Just got into cell phone service area. Thanks for the purchase. I will try to throw some goodies in for you. See what I have.

Just got into cell phone service area. Thanks for the purchase. I will try to throw some goodies in for you. See what I have.

Sending a set of Koolau Alohis and Fremont Blackline strings and a bunch of stickers with it. Please close this thread Moderators.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom