Wind Cries Mary - Jimi Hendrix cover from the UCB

Sick, dudes.
An out-of-this-world extravaganza of recently begun singing lessons, Bruce Lee style bandana tying, Summer-of-Uke revivalist hippies gone down the wrong alley, and all in all a very nice song as a result.

Imagine the joy of uncomfortable fear on the edge of panic in the eyes of a 14-year old whose eyes are opened up to True Art as he Youtubes his way through Jimmies videos only to hit solid rock bottom with this piece of meta-music.

Still, I get the feeling this video will haunt me when I'm near asleep. Good video and nice collaboration guys!

Dudes! Awesome! :worship:

Man, UCB might be one of the coolest things to come out of the UU forums. Not even joking.

Bravo man......Bravo !

So when are you guys going to let me get in on this UCB action? What's a guy gotta do? Beg?

So when are you guys going to let me get in on this UCB action? What's a guy gotta do? Beg?

There's a blood test, background investigation and an application to filled out. If you FAIL all three you're in! or you could ask....

I no can wait fo dis to happen. It's gonna be _ _ _ _ _ _

Dudes, cover of the year. It was by far the most creative and original I've seen this year. SIC.:bowdown:

Great job deach and russ (or should I say "Jimi and " ... um... hm...)! And what a coincidence too. I just happened to borrow a Hendrix CD from the library (my very first Hendrix CD) and I must say that you guys did an excellent job.

Also, very nice with the video effects! :worship: :worship:

That's an excellent rendition of a Jimi Hendrix classic, UCB. I'm a Jimi fan, and now I'm a UCB fan too.

Top Bottom