WTB: Kala KA-ASAC-T Acacia Tenor

woozy

Reaction score
Hey UU,

I've been looking for a Kala KA-ASAC-T everywhere and have not been able to find one :/ I saw a couple online at different stores, but they've recently just sold out. I'm getting desperate now and would be willing to purchase this uke wherever I can find one. If any of you are selling one or are willing to sell theirs, please reply! Thanks guys

Aloha woozy!
E Komo Mai to The Ukulele Underground! You can purchase the Kala ASAC-T online here. I hope this helps and Happy Strummings!

Mason671

Wow, that's a gorgeous uke. I had the pleasure of playing the soprano version in York, really really nice.

Mahalo to you guys for responding! I really appreciate it!

Don, the owner of Music Village in San Jose just told me he received ONE yesterday. I think the price was $330.

Gillian, I gave Don a call just now and put the ukulele on hold 'til tomorrow. Hopefully I'll have the money by then and be able to set up a transaction over the phone. Thanks for your input man, you found me my uke! :) I would have never guessed that they had it, seeing as I'm lo

Gillian, I gave Don a call just now and put the ukulele on hold 'til tomorrow. Hopefully I'll have the money by then and be able to set up a transaction over the phone. Thanks for your input man, you found me my uke! :) I would have never guessed that they had it, seeing as I'm lo

I just now saw your post, Woozy. Did you get the uke? If you did, show it off with some pictures in Uke Talk.

Top Bottom