Scarborough Fair with TAB

Craig

Reaction score
Here's my most recent video with available TAB. This song seemingly fits this time of year:

Very nice arrangement. That low G really bring a good bass to the song

Thanks much Coriadre! My mentor, Howard, often thinks of the tenor ukulele with low G as a lute or lute-like. He's written and arranged a bunch of classical pieces that I've yet to learn. Howard is 88 and I jokingly tell him that I'll be his age before I can play everything he's written for me! :)

that was very nice. thanks for the tips.

Craig, that was just beautiful!

My mentor, Howard, often thinks of the tenor ukulele with low G as a lute or lute-like. He's written and arranged a bunch of classical pieces that I've yet to learn. Howard is 88 and I jokingly tell him that I'll be his age before I can play everything he's written for me! :)
Howard has written some brilliant arrangements. :)

Why don't you approach Mel Bay or Hal Leonard about publishing a book of them? You could perform all the pieces for an accompanying CD. This could be a nice legacy for him.

I am totally serious here. I would absolutely buy it. :)

Craig, that was just beautiful!

Howard has written some brilliant arrangements. :)

Why don't you approach Mel Bay or Hal Leonard about publishing a book of them? You could perform all the pieces for an accompanying CD. This could be a nice legacy for him.

I am totally serious here. I would absolutely buy it. :)

This is my project for the summer. I was recording last summer and just didn't have the time to put a proposal together. Thanks much for your support!

Thanks much Coriadre! My mentor, Howard, often thinks of the tenor ukulele with low G as a lute or lute-like. He's written and arranged a bunch of classical pieces that I've yet to learn. Howard is 88 and I jokingly tell him that I'll be his age before I can play everything he's written for me! :)

The pineapple shape certainly evokes the lute, and Howard's arrangement also gives this piece some of that baroque feeling. Well done!

The pineapple shape certainly evokes the lute, and Howard's arrangement also gives this piece some of that baroque feeling. Well done!

Thanks Doug! We hope to see you at the Reno Festival.

Top Bottom