Introducing...Miss Eugenie!!!

H

Hippie Dribble

well, finally convinced my darling daughter Jemimah to play a song with me in front of our little video camera...we had lots of fun this afternoon, it was a real blessing, I love her to bits

stay tuned for many more I hope! This is our run at the old Weinrich/Mahoney tune, "When You Wore A Tulip". Thanks for watching and don't be scared to heap some praise on her friends :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvFu65P8bc8

Miss Eugenie sure has her own unique take on playing the uke!!! Notice the way she plays the G chord as a barre chord, and the angle she holds it...tried to teach her different but she has her own way of doing things. She's a bit of a natural if you ask her doe-eyed old dad he he :)

Last edited:
Video is set to private mate- can't watch it...and this was just about to make my day! Fix 'er quick man!

Bravo, encore, more, more, more!

Ya gotta admit she's got the stuff.

Thanks

That was truly the best thing I have ever seen...
Looks like you are going to have to step it up a notch mate, you have got some competition ;)
And what a great hat as well Jemimah!
I figure that ought to keep my old heart singing for months. Thanks for sharing it mate.

That was truly the best thing I have ever seen...
Looks like you are going to have to step it up a notch mate, you have got some competition ;)
And what a great hat as well Jemimah!
I figure that ought to keep my old heart singing for months. Thanks for sharing it mate.
aaaah, thanks Dave. Jemimah's I think loves her hats more than I love mine! Glad you enjoyed it mate. :)

Really really nice. I look forward to the time I can do the same with one of my kids.

Great job. Miss Eugenie, I barre my G just like you do but I don't sound as good. You made my toes tap!

he he...that's funny Shirley..for ages I've been saying to her.."but no-one plays a G chord like that!!!" To which her reply is "...but I'm not no-one!" I stand corrected and am safely back in my box :eek:

Great! She's great! What a pair you two make! I'm jealous of her natural-ness :)

oh nothing beats a family band, just great, thanks for sharing!

he he...that's funny Shirley..for ages I've been saying to her.."but no-one plays a G chord like that!!!" To which her reply is "...but I'm not no-one!" I stand corrected and am safely back in my box :eek:

LOVE her reply. And the thing is, many of my friends who have guitar backgrounds play their G that way and they insist it makes chord changes easier. I can't do it to save my life, so I may never know if they are right :)

Nice work, Miss Eugenie!

Yesss,excellent Eugène...and eugenie...wonderful collab...hope one day i'll make that with my little Mélodie!!
thanks for this moment Eugène...

Ahhh! Great stuff- Love it! My sister and I were able to put a couple of songs together while she was stateside, now I'm inspired to post. Rock on, and a beautiful name to boot. Can't wait til my little dudes can play uke with me...

Last edited:
Miss Eugenie sure has her own unique take on playing the uke!!! Notice the way she plays the G chord as a barre chord, and the angle she holds it...tried to teach her different but she has her own way of doing things. She's a bit of a natural if you ask her doe-eyed old dad he he :)

Thats Awesome!!! Ha, I play G as a barre chord as well, barring C E and A with my index and fretting E with my middle. I always played a D on guitar as a barre. Its good to be unique!!! She plays amazingly well!

Top Bottom