Karma Police Radiohead Thanksgiving Extravaganza!

MattLindahl

Reaction score
My sister Laura came into town and we made this video a few days before she left for Austria. We have a large family and getting them involved was a super bonus as well.

WOW!!!!!! Matt, this is just superb in every way. You guys have amazing voices...and just so nicely set up, framed and shot. And the family joining in for the refrain just topped it all off...hmmmm...can I nominate this for an undie or something? LOVED IT....oh, did I mention how awesome a singer you are Matt???? :)

Wow- Thanks a lot ya'll! We definitely worked on the song for a while. My wife doesn't need to hear Karma Police for a verrrrry long time now...Got to thanksgiving dinner and announced to the family that they were about to be in our next video. I'm grateful for your comments, thanks! And Laura, my sister, just joined UU- she is llindahl17.

Seriously... I need to be part of your family! *grin*

That was amazing.

Let your sis know there's a friend request incoming from Bermuda.

hey, i think i figured it out now! i'm a member! i feel so included...and underground.

Wonderful! I loved it!

Seriously... I need to be part of your family! *grin*

That was amazing.

Let your sis know there's a friend request incoming from Bermuda.

I agree.. I need to be part of your family too :)
Awesome video and so great that the whole family was involved! You all have amazing talent love your singing voices!

I couldn't help notice the subtle product placement...

waynes-world-2-product-placement-525x295.jpg

...and the wonderful voices. Well done!

Ditto ditto ditto. Amazing voices. I am trying to imagine what a video would be like with my whole family.

That was good. If I got my lot in a room there would be a fight before the end of the song

Top Bottom